Facial Fat Grafting (Facial Fat Transfer) is on the cutting edge of facial rejuvenation procedures. The technique involves moving fatty tissue from one body area to the face to achieve aesthetic improvements by giving it a fuller, firmer, more youthful look.
“How awesome…body contouring and facial rejuvenation all in one procedure.”
1) Liposuction techniques are used to remove fat from specific areas of the body, determined by the patient and surgeon.
2) This fat is then prepared for injection.
3) The prepared fat is next injected into the lines, hollows, and depressions of the face for rejuvenation and recontouring.
• Plumping of cheeks where loss has occurred
• Filling in temple area due to hollowing
• Filling forehead lines
• Filling in tear trough
• Filling in lids
• Plumping thinning lips